Update 12.4.1 Announcement
1. Stronghold Lv.50 is coming! New Stronghold level, Troops, and Monsters await!
2. New Event: Battle for Christmas. Fight Rabid Yetis to save the holiday season!
3. New Dragon Emblem: Griffin
4. Christmas Theme Login Screen
5. New Chapters in Merlin’s Trials: Chapter 33 and 34 unlocked in Dragon Trial
6. New Event: Griffin Trial
7. New Event: Limited-Time Emblem Quest
1. Optimized rewards for some events.
- Enhanced individual rewards in the Nether War and Ultimate Alliance Conquest: replaced Mordred (Fragment) with King Lot (Fragment).
- replaced the Lion Heart Emblem Manuscript reward in the Alliance Store with Ursine Emblem Manuscript.
- Added the option to exchange Lion Heart Emblem Manuscript in the Alchemist's Corner.
- Increased the number of Emblem Essence rewards obtained from Portal Challenge events and Barbarians.
- Added Ursine Emblem Manuscript in the Crucible. Dismantling one Ursine Emblem Manuscript will earn you Mystic Nostrum x5.
- Added Griffin Emblem Manuscript in the Auction House.
2. Optimized the Rally interface: Once a rally is launched, the interface won't keep refreshing.
3. Cillian Fragments can be dismantled now.
4. Optimized Alliance and Territory:
- Added Territory Truce feature.
- New rules for placing Alliance Towers and Stronghold: Alliance Towers and Stronghold can be placed outside the Territory, but only when the area is adjacent to the current Territory.
- Alliances that capture a Lv.4 or above Castle will obtain extra benefits.
- Increased the max number of Alliance Merits that Alliances can claim every day.
- Adjusted the number of resources used to build an Alliance Tower.
5. Adjusted resource distribution on the Kingdom Map and added Lv.9 -Lv.10 Resource Points.
6. Adjusted Monster distribution on the Kingdom Map. Added Lv.41 -Lv.45 monsters and Lv.41 -Lv.45 Barbarian Camps.
When the new version becomes available, you can update it on the App Store or Google Play to experience the fantastic new features! Please note that update release times vary between App Stores in different countries. There may be a slight delay for some iOS users. Thank you for your patience!
See you on the battlefield!
Merlin and the KoA Team